Friday, September 11, 2009

My OTHER hobbies!






I just thought I'd share some of my OTHER hobbies while I'm getting back into things here. The other hobbies that take all my hard earned money and time are historical reenacting and MILSIM airsoft.
I've been reenacting various time periods starting in 1989 in a REALLY bad German SS unit. From there I jumped to ACW, then later on to AWI. A few years ago I discovered airsoft. Which is like reenacting but you're shooting plastic BB's at each other with VERY realistic copies of modern and WWII weapons.
These are just a few pictures of my "other" hobbies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!